Got OE’s collection at home?
Have you washed them properly?
If not, here’s a little guide for you to take care of your tenun and batik pieces.
– It’s better to hand-wash than machine wash
– Always use Attack Batik Care that comes with your package! Avoid strong detergents or brighteners.
– Separate the darker-colored pieces with lighter-colored pieces.
– Do not wring or twist the Batik/Tenun to squeeze out the water.
– Avoid direct sunlight!
– When you use machine dryer, it should be low heat setting. Do not over dry.
– Use warm iron setting and iron them when still little damp for best result!
And there you have it! Tips to keep your tenun and batik like brand new.